Friday, April 9, 2010

Provo lovers...

Since I have moved to Provo I have noticed that when people here are in a relationship, they are very affectionate no matter where they are and who they are around. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with a cute little I love you peck or holding hands and all that, but I'm pretty sick of seeing people make out in the middle of a restaurant!! When Laura, Bri, Laura's sister-in-law, and I went to "The Cost is Right" the couple in front of us were all over each other!!! Instead of cute little pecks they would kiss each other like they were about to make a baby!! VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not want to see that!! Well it just so happens I accidentially saw this couple again at Zupas yesterday, and once again they were all over each other! What made this even worse is that they were with their family!! Parents, little siblings, the whole shebang, and they did not hold back! Then tonight me and Des went to get softserve at Maceys and we saw yet another couple that seriously were all over each other! They were so all over each other that they actually almost knocked our table over!! Then the longer we were there, the more and more and more couples we saw that were acting the same way. SOOOO GGRRROOOOSSSSSSSS!!!! I mean, maybe that is normal to everyone here and I'm just caught off guard cause that is definitely not what goes on where I am from, but good land, get a room!

1 comment:

Laura Neil said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! Oh Janna you are awesome. Next time just pretend that you are about to throw up all over them and maybe they will stop, even better just leave.