Wednesday, April 7, 2010

OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So Nicholas finally got home at about 9:30 on Sunday morning and I was SOOOO excited to see him, and I'm sure deep down he was excited to see me, but one of the first things he said to me was, "Janna! Do you know what day it is?!?" I was assuming since we had been apart so long it was going to be something sweet and romantic like the anniversary of something...but no...of course it was Opening Day. I guess Nicholas just can't get enough of baseball. Since it was Easter that day I decided to make a big dinner and I was in the kitchen getting the BBQ chicken ready and realized I had no clue where Nicholas was and why the heck he wasn't helping me! I turned around and saw Nicholas sitting like a five year old about two feet from the tv just waiting for the first pitch of the game. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen so obviously I had to get a pic. The quality is bad cause its on my cell phone but o well, you still get the idea of it.

1 comment:

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Haha Kevin definitely was trying to get that game to play but for some reason couldn't!